1) The PAST is the PAST so leave it there.
Don’t ignore the results (good or bad) from last year, but the truth is that both are now history & not relevant to NOW. Wipe them from you memory so you can start fresh in your head, so you can be clear about what it is you’re looking to achieve this year.
2) Decide what the end RESULT you desire will look like TODAY.
Make a decision today about the result you’re looking to achieve at the end of this year. Picture what it looks like on your screen as you open that email. Picture the feelings & emotions you will experience when you achieve that result.
3) Think about what it will MEAN for you to ACHIEVE a great personal result in 2018. Most people fail to achieve because they set goals that have very little meaning to them. Attach a significant personal meaning to your goals for the year & let that sense of meaning be a driving force in your approach to the year.
4) Put together a STRATEGIC PLAN that ends at the SUCCESS destination you desire.
A road map of how you’re going to get from where you are to where you want to get to. The plan should have clear directions, spell out the effort needed & the names of the people who are going to help you get to your destination of success. Oh & write down the names of the people & the things that will distract you from the results you seek.
5) Give someone that you RESPECT the AUTHORITY to hold you ACCOUNTABLE weekly & in the harder times daily for executing on your plan. If you do all of the above but fail to do the last one you will fail. If you were going to achieve it on your own you wouldn’t be reading these 5 tips. Accountability is key to achieving success in any area of your life.
If you implement these 5 tips you will tear up all your previous best results & you cause others around you to lift as well.
Browse through our upcoming events to find an event near you. If you would like to host an event at your school or facility, please get in contact with us.